DNF: Ink and Bone  My Thoughts: Six of Crows My Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic My Thoughts: Quake

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Derek Landy's new short story + House of Hades memes!


A few days ago, Derek Landy released a brand new short story for all his minions! T'is called: The Button. Click Here to read Derek's Short Story.


And now, a shower of hilariously funny memes regarding  Rick Riordan and the House of Hades.
                                                 
From TheSeven

Just finished Mark of Athena

From Trident of storms

Tagged
Meme
Are you serious?! (Meme) - the-heroes-of-olympus Fan Art
From Fanpop

2 comments:

  1. Ha love the gifs. I have never read a Rick Riordan book yet but I hear nothing but amazing things about everything he writes. I'll have to read something by him this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAAAA!!?!?!?! You haven't read Rick Riordan? You MUST read Riordan. His books are mindblowing. The Lightning Thief is the first book in 5, very well written.

      Delete